As a KUROS Campus Rep, you will be given the chance to represent KUROS and the KUROS movement at your school. You’ll make your own schedule, spending 4-6 hrs per week promoting KUROS by planning parties and fundraisers for clubs/teams at your school. You’ll put together at least two events during the semester to raise awareness and help more women in need!
Impact from Your Dorm Room, Felt Around the World.
• Spread the word about KUROS on your campus.
• Plan at least two KUROS events for your campus.
• Keep in weekly contact and do any required reporting on time.
• Mobilize your peers.
• Strong communicator
• Creative problem solver
What Success Looks Like
• Raise awareness on campus about KUROS and what we do.
• Work with student media to help spread the word about your work with KUROS.
• Screen the KUROS documentary with friends and classmates.
• Put together at least two events during the semester.
• Internship credit, as allowed by your campus.
• A strong letter of recommendation for future employment.
• The opportunity to learn about the business world through a cutting-edge business model driven by the spirit of social entrepreneurship.
• Knowledge that your work has helped women in need!
If you are interested in joining the team and being a KUROS Campus Rep, please email us at: OnCampus@kuros.com